Author Topic: Bacon Bandits recruiting a TANK!!! (Updated as of March 25th)  (Read 1595 times)

Seniummortus

Bacon Bandits recruiting a TANK!!! (Updated as of March 25th)
« on: December 11, 2010, 07:44:03 PM »
Hopefully you've heard of us! (my ego would never recover if you haven't, I have a very fragile psyche).
We currently have all normal mode tier 11 content down and are working on heroics. We have killed Halfus on heroic and are close to kills on others. We are a casual group with hardcore goals (I can smell the cliche from here). Those goals being clearing all heroic content as well as getting the achievement mounts, because we all <3 mounts. Last expansion saw us killing Heroic Lich King on 10 man and attaining every tier 10 man mount throughout the expansion. We raid every Tues/Thurs and throw in a fair amount of Mondays (little over every other).

We expect all our members to stay abreast of their respective class developments/mechanics and be a reasonably quick learn as far as fight mechanics go. We also expect members to put the raid over their own personal gains; this applies not only to loot but any other situation that may rear its ugly head. I pride myself in running a relatively drama free raid.

We find ourselves in need of a tank. Ideally we'd like a paladin or a death knight but would be willing to look at an exceptional warrior or a god's gift to man druid (our roster currently sits at 4 druids of various flavors, thus the demand for loot is high, in the interests of raid gearing speed and such...).

A successful candidate would be reasonably well geared such that they would be successful in tanking all the normal mode content. This equates to a near full set of 359 epics with a few heroic blues scattered in there. As much experience with current raid content as possible would also be an asset.

If you find yourself meeting the qualifications and interested, please drop me a line either through a post here or a PM. I'm not going to post an application but please try to describe your past experience and current situation to make the evaluation process easier for everyone!

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 12:15:52 PM by Seniummortus »

Hobnail

• Cupcakes Member
    • Deviant Art Profile
Re: Bacon Bandits recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 07:57:00 PM »
Hi,
    I would be interested in this spot if possible.  I am a holy pally primarily and ret off spec.  I used to raid with ANR and kranker will no doubt vote for me.

Thanks,

Hobnail

Arigise

• Bacon Bandits Member
Re: Bacon Bandits recruiting!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 12:31:37 PM »
I don't really fit the criteria of what you're looking for now (as I'm focusing on my rogue for the beginning of Cata), but perhaps as I level more of my alts something might free up. I know I've run with a few of your crew whenever Kranker dragged you into some of our ICC guild runs and Ive always had a blast. Regardless, if any of you need another DPS for a heroic or anything Id always be glad to pitch in. My current main is Selinda (Muti Rogue).

Seniummortus

Re: Bacon Bandits recruiting a TANK!!! (Updated as of March 25th)
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 12:16:17 PM »
Updated original post to reflect Bacon Bandit's current needs.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 05:41:05 PM by Seniummortus »